Start Up Visa Program
Targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to start businesses in Canada.
About The Process
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
Have a qualifying business idea
- Have a letter of support from a designated organization
- Applicant holds 10% or more of the voting rights attached to all shares of the corporation outstanding at that time (up to 5 people can apply as owners). Applicants and the designated organization jointly hold more than 50% of the total voting rights attached to all shares of the corporation outstanding at that time.
Get a letter of support from a designated organization
- contact the designated organization to find out how to get its support
- convince the organization that you have a business idea that is worth supporting
Leap into a better future by filling the evaluation form today