Province of British Columbia
British Columbia, Canada's westernmost province, is defined by its Pacific coastline and mountain ranges. Nature areas like Glacier National Park offer hiking and biking trails, as well as campgrounds. Whistler Blackcomb is a major ski resort that hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics. The scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway links Whistler with Vancouver, a city known for its film industry, at the province's southern U.S. border.
- You should be able to work as a medical doctor or nurse in Canada and have valid job offer from a public health authority as nurse, nurse practitioner, psychiatric nurse, physician, specialist, midwife or allied health professionals
- Midwives must be affiliated into an established practice group in British Columbia for at least six months
- Two years of related work experience.
- A valid job offer in managerial positions
- Graduated from one year full-time eligible post-secondary degree in Canada
- And must apply within three years after degree was granted
- Graduated form an eligible masters or doctorate degree in British Columbia within the past three years
- Program must be natural, applied or health sciences
Entry level and Semi-skilled Worker
- A valid job offer in tourism/hospitality, long haul trucking, food processing
- Have worked full-time for current BC employer on a valid WP for at least 9 consecutive months before applying
- Long-haul truckers must have 2 years of experience (in or out of Canada) in the 3 years before applying, a valid BC class 1 driver’s licence and brake endorsement
- Job offer of at least 1 year in an eligible tech occupation in British Columbia
- Open to foreign workers with relevant experience and qualifications, and to international students who completed their technology studies in Canada.
- Comply with one of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program skills Immigration or Express Entry program requirements.
- Minimum investment of $500,000
- May bring five key employees
- Create three new jobs for each key employee
- Establish or purchase and expand an eligible business In British Columbia
- Exploratory visit and interview is required